We strictly adhere to industrial norms and standards while manufacturing and supplying an excellent quality stock of Cold Fusers. These fusers are used to print more darker and glossy images on papers. The fuser is manufactured under the strict supervision of the expert professionals making use of quality approved materials. We make available these Cold Fusers to the clients in different sizes and specifications as per their requirements. Moreover, we offer the fusers at reasonable price.
Features of Cold Fusers:
No power consumption
Powder coated body
Further Details of Cold Fusers:
A specially designed developing unit for enhancing quality of laser print-out by chemical reaction. Normally the adhesion of toner to the substratum depends on the maintenance of laser printer as well on the quality of toner in the cartridge. The refilled toner cartridge does not produce proper dark print results on any surface like paper or coated film. The pin holes, discontinuity of lines on the images can be converted in to a sharp glossy dark image. The light print by exposing the special chemical vapour, turns the print more darker and glossy in a cold fuser. There is no generation of heat which make prints distorted and dimensionally unstable.
The operation is very simple. The cabinet consists of a try with a top grilled frame fixed with woolen mat. Gently pour the chemical on the mat. Keep the print out on the bottom drawer and allow it to react with chemical vapours spread inside the cabinet. After few seconds, the toner gets fused fully and the bonding becomes very strong for better metal plate and screen exposure. In fact even by hard abrasion the image can not be spoilt. We recommend strongly to use the Asiatech cold fuser Chemical to improvise your printing quality by screen and offset through laser print out. Any Media (Paper / Film) can be fused with ASIATECH COLD FUSER.
Asiatech Print Enhancer is designed to fuse the toner from laser printer on to the coated paper and film positives.
- Stand the unit on a table or other suitable stand with the base flush with the front edge of the table.
- Pull out the grill frame and gently pour the few drops of cold fuser chemical on the mat.
- Push the grilled frame in side and close the drawer for even spread of the vapour.
- Keep the print in side the drawer and allow vapour reaction. This will take about 90 seconds to make the print dense tonnes.
- The evenly distributed toner will remove pin holes, low density and make the image look glossy.Now the film positive is ready for screen or PS plate exposure.
- Easy operation
- Make low toned area to high dense
Over All Size
Drawer Working Size
420L x 350W x 300H mm
390L x 295W x 15H mm
490L x 535W x 315H mm
470L x 525w x 15H mm
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week
No. 115 & 116, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur Chennai Tamil Nadu India +918037400163