- , Piece/Pieces
- Acid Slurry
We have developed competitive edge over other market players, by manufacturing and supplying Press Chemicals. These chemicals are processed under the firm observation of the expert supervisors, using superior quality compounds. The chemical we produce are mostly, laser image enhancer, print booster, image deletion fluid, plate cleaner and scum remover. These chemicals are safely packed using tamper proof plastic containers and available in different quantity packaging options. We offer our Press Chemicals at the affordable price to the clients.
Features of Press Chemicals:
Safe to use
Further Details of Press Chemicals:
Asian who have been pioneers in the field of Reprographic and Digital Imaging Media, now manufactures the full range of pre-press and press room chemicals designed to suit the special needs of the offset printing segment.
- Fount Solution
- Image Deletion Fluid
- Plate Cleaner / Scum Remover
- Blanket cum roller wash
- Laser image enhance
- Print Booster
- Plate Prep
Art no. 2310
Fount solution is a buffered fountain solution for mini offset printing machines. It is to be diluted 1 : 39 times in water (2.5% solution) to have a stabilized pH of 4.2 to 4.7 as per the quality of water. It can be employed both in conventional and alcohol dampening systems.
Available in 1, 5 and 10 Litres Plastic Containers.
Image Deletion Fluid
Art no. 2300
A specially formulated light creamy gel, excellent for removing scum and image by applying it with brush or cotton bud. Wash off the plate thoroughly with clean water,
Plate Cleaner / Scum Remover
A specially formulated light creamy emulsion, excellent for removing scum and enhancing strong desensitizing effect on all plates for sharper print results. Apply with a sponge to clean the plate with light pressure. Wash off thoroughly with clean water and recommence printing.
Blanket cum roller wash
Art no. 2305
A fast acting water miscible blanket and roller wash.
For Blankets :
Apply a cloth or sponge to remove most of the ink. Repeat application of Wash premixed with water for thorough cleaning.
For Ink Rollers :
- Apply concentrate wash to loosen the ink.
- Fix gutter blades and apply Wash premix with 20% water to give a complete wash up to remove ink and water soluble material.
- Follow up with an application of water.
- It is a must when fast cleaning is required to permit quick colour change, for total cleaning and conditioning of ink rollers on the press.
LASER IMAGE ENHANCER
ART No 2320
Magenta Coloured solvent mix, enhances print density and avoids the pealing of image. It bonds the toner deeply into the film or paper. Available in one Litre plastic container.
Storage Instruction : Keep the container in cool and dark place with lid tight to avoid solvent evaporation. Keep away from fire, heat and electric spark, since solvent mixes highly flammable.
Art No 2320
- Print booster enhances the print density and avoids the pealing of the image, once sprayed on the image with the pump head.
- It reacts with toner and binds deeply with the surface of the film or paper.
- A specially formulated light creamy emulsion, excellent for removing scum and enhancing strong destenizing effect on all plates
- For sharper print results. Apply with a sponge to clean the plate with light pressure. Wash off throughly with clean water.
- This chemical substitutes the detergent powder which is not recommended for long run printability.
- Available in 1,5,10 And 200 Litres.
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week